Sustainable Style for the Environmentally-Conscious Consumer

Eco-Friendly Wood Tree Branch Buttons and Needle Cases • Nature-Inspired Gifts • Earth-Friendly Jewelry • Green Wedding Ware • and More

Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Beginnings


It has almost been a year since I opened a shop on Etsy! Things are going well, so I thought it was time to start a blog. In the coming days, I will be announcing new products and ideas as well as upcoming sales. I certainly hope you enjoy this blog and decide to become a follower. I plan to have a lot of "good things" posted in the near future.

Thank you for stopping by!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Brenda~

    I"m so very thankful that you opened a Shop! I love working with you and I "truly love your work!" Your Blog Site is just as beautiful as your Etsy Shop Site! LOVE IT!!!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete